whittleassociates operate a fully managed web service enabling you to get remote web access to your scanned documents and other documents for just a small monthly fee per user.
whittleassociates Document Management System (DMS) offers a powerful and comprehensive document management solution enabling you to centrally manage your construction and building related documents. It eliminates unstructured electronic file and paper stores by automatically structuring information in an easy to access database.
This dynamic, project wide documentation solution hosted on a web site, is being used by Clients to store:
- Health & Safety Files
- Building Manuals
- Operation and Maintenance Manuals
- Residents/Tenants Manuals
- Building Log Books
- Statutory Records required under Health and Safety Legislation
Our DMS allows 24/7 secure access for authorised users only from any location via web technology which means that you do not need to install a special reader or program software that allows documents to be accessed securely from any location.
This servicerequires no high up front capital or additional hardware outlay and is a low cost 'pay as you go' expandable service, very cost effective to implement and maintain.
We are able to handle documents of all types, including plans, drawings, microfiche, negatives and blueprints.
We use the highest level of firewall security available with protection levels carefully monitored and continuously updated. Our system allows justified users to gain swift access while protecting your documents from unauthorised views.
The electronic ‘off site’ storing of documents provides instant disaster recovery capability.
whittleassociates electronic document management allows you to:
- Access your document anytime, anywhere.
- Quickly find documents.
- Maintain document safety and security.
- Easily audit your documents.
- Reduce document management costs.
- Reduce operation and training costs.
- Comply quickly and easily with new business legislation.
Benefits and features
- One system for all your construction related documents
- No installation required
- Easy multi location access to documents and files
- Improved staff productivity
- Simple interface
- Immediate access to as-built information
- Reduced cost through elimination of paper hard copies
- Eliminate the waste associated with manual, mainly paper based processes
- Environmentally friendly solution
- Maintains a complete project portfolio archive online
- No high, up front capital or hardware outlay
- Low cost pay as you go service
- Safe and secure
- Improve business contingency and reduce risk
- Expandable document management solution
- Facilitate compliance requirements through transparency
Understanding a building's history is critical to any future building work, refurbishment or demolition. Recording, tracking and retrieving the changes to your building is made possible by our document management system, all elements can be quickly updated and published efficiently and with minimum expense.
For more information about our document management systems please call us on 0151 259 5858 or complete our contact form.
whittleassociates uses a specialist data / IT partner – WebPoint Solutions to provide secure hosting of its servers and other web infrastructure.